- anda sedang mengunjungi Hi-tech Blog

Monday 17 June 2013

3D Analyzer to boost your VGA memory

this is unique software that I ever met before. first time I saw and read about this software when I really want to play Pro evolution soccer in my laptop. unfortunately my laptop have VGA with low memory, my VGA is ATI Radeon 6250, 256MB, to play this game at least video memory should be 512MB, actually I still can play this game but with low quality, and little bit laggy. so it's not really playable. so I search in prof.Google and I found this software. I don't know exactly the way it work with laptop system, but from the article that
I read this software translate pixel shader and directX into 3D graphic using RAM, so they take memory from RAM and use it to VGA video memory. and this software make our VGA card compatible with newest directX in our laptop. it's really works based on fact and my own experience. now I can play PES 2011 on my laptop with high quality without laggy. for example if you have AMD dual-core c50 1.0Ghz RAM 2GB, and Graphic ATI Radeon HD 6250, 256MB, and you run a game with 3d Analyzer the system will be AMD dual-core c-50 1.0Ghz, RAM 2GB, and Graphic ATI Radeon 9800 or NVIDIA 5900 Ultra 512 MB. now you see the difference.you can also change the directX setting with this software. now you can play high graphic game eventhough you just have 64 MB video memory, unfortunately this software can't compatible with all game, especially newest game. so now you don't have to pay and spent your money to update your vga card, because this software is free. if you interest to try, visit this site and also with comatible game list :

http://synclicious.blogspot.com/2010/08/3d-analyzer-v236-vga-emulator-download.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chat Box